Denbigh School has a number of facilities available for hire throughout the year.
Whether you are looking for a regular meeting room, a dance or theatre venue, or a facility to host an activity club, Denbigh has a variety of options to suit all needs.
All facilities are available to hire outside of the normal school day, during the evenings or weekends. Available to hire are;
- An impressive new hall/theatre which can comfortably seat 300 people. Ideal for small scale theatre productions and musical performances, it has a stage and state of the art lighting and sound systems, including a full HD projector.
- Activity studio with excellent amenities including a ballet barre and mirrored wall for dance classes
- Meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 30 people
- Well-equipped supporting rooms which can provide facilities to accommodate a range of events
- Prices for booking meeting rooms start from as little as £35 per hour.
All enquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org where you will be sent a booking form and our Terms and Conditions. If you would like to proceed, you will be invited in for a tour of the School with our Estates Manager to discuss your booking further. For further information regarding lettings at the School please click here to view the Denbigh Alliance Trust’s Lettings Policy.